Saturday, January 12, 2008

Frustrating Times

My Computrainer has decided it doesn't want to cooperate anymore. That's somewhat of a problem considering I do all my rides on it. It started on Thursday and then continued yesterday when it crashed halfway into my ride. It didn't work again today. The DIN cable broke, which is the cable that connects the load generator to the handlebar controller. I've sent away for a new one which hopefully should arrive in the next few days. (Isn't time they upgraded the technology on this thing?) In the meantime, I've had to pull out the Cycleops fluid trainer. It's definitely not fun and mentally very tough to do rides anything over two hours on it. And to top it off, my rear tire shredded and blew apart 1 hour and 50min into my ride today. Definitely frustrating times. Tomorrow is about salvaging the week and trying to get the volume in anyway possible.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ironboom said...

nice, homey.