Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday

S: 4000 meters

B: 4+ hours w 2x20 climbing intervals. No powermeter today. Intervals were done at @ 160-165bpm.

R: 10 miles.

Thanks for the comments. I'm not concerned about my fitness; it is almost there. I'm concerned about not digging myself into too big a hole before the race. Last year, I had my best workouts before the race. This year, if I don't feel great, I ride easy. I have the confidence already that I can get my power up. I'm more focused on recovery this year, in addition to getting my run miles up before the race, which hasn't been easy.

2 comments:

Fred Doucette said...

I think you have learned from last year's training cycle. Just ignore the negatice comments, as I still see you easily going under 10hours this year.

Ironboom said...

Thanks Fred.