Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday

Perfect weather today. So I took my rode bike outside. It was awesome. So much more fun than riding inside. And so much easier. I will definitely be doing more outside riding this year. I am going to try to do my Saturday and Sunday rides outside from now on.

The time flew by and I could get my heart rate up high without much effort. Did 3 hours with the first two hours at an easy to moderate pace and then the last hour moderate to hard, with my heart rate at 155-161bpm. I don't want to bike that hard this far out, but I was having too much fun. I don't have a powermeter on my road bike and the distance and speed were not working so I don't know how far I went. I averaged 143bpm for the ride.

If you wondering about my running this week, I twisted my ankle walking up the escalator, so I haven't been able to do much this week. I tried to run yesterday, but it still didn't feel great so am just taking it easy.

No comments: