Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday: Day Off

In the last 40 hours, I have slept 2, and have billed 37. Needless to say, that hasn't given me any time to do any endurance training, though this certainly has been an endurance test. The good news is that I can't wait to get back to training. I expect the rest of the week to be pretty hectic. But I should be able to squeeze in some decent training.

I am going to take this week off from running. My shins were hurting all last week and 2 weeks before that. So I think I need some time off to heal. I'm also going to push back my tempo riding again as the last couple of weeks of training have been awful. I am going for volume--with 5 days left in the week, I would like to hit 350 miles biking And I would like to get some swims in on the weekend.

No comments: