Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday: 56 mile bike; abs

Work has been crazy. But I think the end of the storm is near. Got home. Ate a quick dinner and then took an hour nap. I couldn't afford to go another day without training so woke up and got on the bike.

After having sat at a desk for most of the last 60+ hours, my legs were screaming with pain for the first 20 minutes of the ride, "wtf are you doing?" -- at 160w! Once I warmed up though, I felt ok and gradually lifted the effort so that by the time I was at the 2 hour mark, I was pushing between 230-250w. Total ride: FL: 2:40:32; 211w; ###bpm; 84rpm; 20.9mph.

The next couple of days are still going to be busy, but I don't think as busy. I need to concentrate on eating healthy, which I have been doing, and getting up every now and then to get the blood flowing to the legs, which I haven't been doing.

No comments: