Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday: 64 mile bike; 6 mile run; 1.5 mile swim; abs

Started off with a 56 mile bike. Felt great throughout; much better than yesterday. FL: 2:29:46; 245w; 139bpm; 83rpm. Followed up the ride with a 6 mile brick run. 8:33 min/mi on the treadmill. Way too hot to run outside. It was record temperatures here with 100% humidity. The good news is that my shins are feeling better so I'll pick up the run volume again.

Followed up the morning workout with a 1.5 mile swim. Didn't time it, but it was slow. Had to split the lane with this girl and as she went by me halfway through my swim, she clocked me in the face. F*cking hurt.

Wanted to ride another 56; however, 8 miles into it, the perfect thunderstorm hit and though I have tried to wait it, it hasn't let up. I can ride when feeling like crap and at any hour of the day including 1, 2, 3 in the morning. But won't ride when there is a thunderstorm. So no second ride today unfortunately.

No comments: