Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday: 76 mile bike; 10 mile run; 1.5 mile swim; abs

Tried to start with a 56 mile bike, but my computrainer shut off an hour into the ride. So did 20 miles and then had to reset it and started over. Landed up doing 76 miles. 237w; 137bpm; 82rpm; 22.2mph.

Followed with a brick run. 7 miles. 8:35 min/mi. No heart rate monitor.

Then swam 1.5 miles. My arms hurt starting out but then once I warmed up I felt okay. I think I may have miscounted my laps, or otherwise I am really sloow. I didn't time it but I was in the pool for a loooong time. About an hour.

Finished off with a 3 mile run. 8:29 min/mi. 141bpm

Week total: 312 mile bike; 34 mile run; 3 mile swim.

I just put this on my itunes for some more motivation when training.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great song choice for what we do out there.....

DME1