Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday: 27 mile bike; 7 mile run; 1 mile swim; abs

I shaved my legs this morning as motivation in anticipation of a big day. My body had different plans. I didn't feel well at all. Legs felt heavy on run and bike. During the swim, I got three different muscle spasms and had to stop each time, first between my big toe, then in my foot, and then in my calf. Pretty disappointing. This unfortunately will be another week of volume lower than where it needs to be. And now I am starting to run out of time.

Tomorrow the Tour de France starts. In the past, I used to get really excited about watching. I now find myself not really caring that much anymore. Not too much to get excited about. I'm more excited about Wimbledon, Ironman Germany, and the swimming trials. I'll still use the Tour as motivation to pick up my volume though.

Run: 7.50 miles. 8:57 min/mi.

Swim: 1 mile

Bike: 80min. 27 miles. 198w.

No comments: