Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday: 3 mile run; 1 mile swim

I've put on 3 lbs since my last weigh in 10 days ago! Not good! It should have been the other way around. I think it has to do with the fact that my volume was so low last week yet I didn't really curb my intake. My diet though has still been pretty healthy--predominantly fruits, vegetables, chicken, fish, milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, and cliff bars--so I think it should come back down by the end of the week. I am not that worried about it.

Today has been very busy at work. Tomorrow will be too. But while I can afford to train late tomorrow night; I can't tonight as I have to get up very early. It works out well though because my legs are pretty beat up. I could use an early night and the rest.

a.m. 3 mile run. 9:20 min/mi. First time running in awhile. Slow.

p.m. 1 mile swim. ~30 minutes. First time swimming in awhile. Also slow!

No comments: