Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday: 60 mile bike; 14 mile run; 1 mile swim; abs

a.m. Ran 14 miles with the hot chick this morning. 8:30 min/mi. Then came home and went back to sleep. I'm trying to get more rest now that the race is within a week.

p.m. 1 mile swim. Then a couple hours later I got on the bike for a recovery ride. 60 miles. 3:01:42. 185w.

The hardest part of my training right now is fighting the constant urge to test my fitness. I am worried that if I don't train at race pace, then I will lose it. I just have to trust that I have done the training.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can u dig it?

Anonymous said...

wow still cranking this weekend you are an animal! Ed

Gigs said...

3:10 to PCB Mofo!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're in the right place to smash that goal. I'll be wat6ching the results closely. Good luck my man.