Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday: 50 mile bike; 5 mile run; abs

Started with a 5 mile run. 8:58min/mi. Felt very good.

I then wanted to do a long ride but it's not worth staying up late at this stage of the game so unfortunately I didn't have time to do it. I switched to a 50 mile recovery ride while I watched some of the Celtics and then the Lakers games. 2:30. 193w.

I buzzed my hair during lunch. I'm f$ckin pumped! And I saw the Thunderbear is racing. Awesome! I blasted this song about 10 straight times while on the bike.



Tomorrow night in Florida will be my first night out of the tent in the last 3 months. I have been at 12,000 feet for the last two months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey IB, post your race number so we can track your progress this weekend. good luck!

Ironboom said...

Thanks for the good word. I haven't looked up the race number yet. I'll post it when I check in.