Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday: 30 mile bike: 1 mile swim; abs

Pretty darn tired today--and hungry too. Much more tired than the last two days. My volume might be too low right now, but I am trying to balance resting up without shutting down. I seem to be shutting down more than resting up.

a.m. 1 mile swim. First time in the water in a while. Not that good.

p.m. Sh!tty recovery ride. Could never get into a groove.

I'm supposed to run with the hot chick early tomorrow morning. I may try to extend the run afterwards into a long run for some confidence depending on how my shins hold up--hopefully they will--last time I ran with her I had to stop after 10 minutes, which wasn't good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must of been painful not to be able run... Not sure whats worse the shins or the ego after that one....:) looks like your redeemed though thursday..

Best of luck..

Ironboom said...

Yes, you are right. It was painful. My ego hurt a lot more than my shins that day!