Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tuesday: 56 mile bike; 1 mile swim

a.m. 56 mile bike. Was pretty tired from last night's ride. 200w. 123bpm.

p.m. 1 mile swim. ~30 minutes. I am definitely feeling tired so far this week. I think it probably is a combination of the cumulative effect of training as well as trying to acclimatize to sleeping at higher altitude, even though it is not that high. I also couldn't stop eating today. I think I'll skip tomorrow morning's workout and try to sleep a little longer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey there...saw your post on Tim's blog today...i work with him on the running section of Ironman. Seeing your description in the header, i can totally relate. I am on the quest as well to hit 10 hours, i finished CDA in June in 11:05, but know I am closer than I've ever been. I'll read more of your posts later to see how your training is working out.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and wish you the best in Florida. You'll do it.

bj

Ironboom said...

Thanks bj. I appreciate the good wishes.