Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday: 40 mile bike; 12 mile run; 1 mile swim

a.m. 9 mile run on the treadmill, running 9 minutes, walking 1 minute. 8:57min/mi. For breakfast and recovery, I had a glass of milk and tried a mint chocolate Cliff Builders bar, which is Cliff's version of a protein bar. It was great. I highly recommend it. Tastes like a candybar/cookie.

p.m. 1 mile swim. ~30 minutes. Did not feel as good as yesterday and was just trying to get it done. After the swim, I really didn't feel like working out tonight, but then I was talking to my brother who reminded me I only have 10 weeks left, the U.S. Open was on, and to stop being such a puss.

So I got on the bike and watched Federer. 40 mile ride. 195w. 123bpm. Follow by a 3 mile brick run. 9:12min/mi.

I am exhausted. I have a big workout planned for tomorrow, but it is going to be tough to wake up early enough to get in the morning workout.

No comments: