Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday: 93 mile bike; abs

a.m. I missed the morning workout. I woke up in time, got on the bike for 10 minutes, but was just too tired to ride. My heart rate was also pretty high, especially for an early morning workout. I had planned 56 in the morning and 56 at night. The problem was then I was already up, but still had little desire to ride. So I landed up getting a jump start on work.

p.m. I wasn't going to have time to hit 112 so I just rode as much as I could. I felt pretty good throughout, but never great. I reset the course at the 45 mile marker so I wouldn't be tempted to get off at 56 miles. It kinda worked. I hit a rough patch at around 60 miles and then was pissed that I had reset the course. But it went away after 10 minutes or so and then I felt better. I was tempted to get to 100 miles, but it was getting pretty late. 4:25. 93 miles. 221w. 134bpm. 81rpm.

No comments: