Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday: 56 mile bike; abs

Heart rate was stil sky high but I actually felt pretty good. I've noticed that I am starting to get these massive veins protuding down my legs. On the one hand, it's pretty nasty; on the other hand, it's kind of cool. I'm starting to feel like I am getting in good shape. 56 mile ride. FL: 2:37:40; 211w; 136bpm; 83rpm; 21.3mph.

I am now in the airport on my way for another business trip. I'll be out tonight until Friday night. I feel like now is a good time to take a day off on the bike, so I didn't bring it with me this time. I may run depedning on how my legs feel tomorrow morning, and if not good, then and again tomorrow night. Other wise I don't mind taking the day off completely. I'll pick up the bike again Friday night and get in at least 56.

No comments: