Monday, June 29, 2009

Preparation Phase - Week 3 Summary

This was a good week for me. I hit just about all of my scheduled workouts. And I feel strong and motivated. My resting heart rate this morning was the same as always. So I'm happy with that.

I have one more week before I take a regeneration period, in which I'll rest and recover for 5 consecutive days. After the regeneration cycle, I'll retest power zones to see whether I have made any improvements over the last 4 weeks.

My plan is start running again this week. If all goes as I hope, I am shooting for 15-30 miles, depending on how I feel, but if I feel any pain at all, then I'll stop running again. My swim will be similar to last week.

S: 10,037 yds (3:00:35)

B: 401 miles (19:10:04)

R: 0 miles

W: 2xs.

T: 22:10

No comments: