Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday: 3373 yd swim

My hip has not gotten much better in the last 5 weeks. It's still as painful now to walk (and run) as it was back then. So even though I don't feel any discomfort while biking, I've decided to stop biking (and lifting) until I see the doctor and get the results of the MRI, which should be tomorrow or Saturday. It's not worth blowing the whole season if I am inadvertently aggravating my hip by biking. When I am cleared, I'll pick it back up.

S: 61m min. 3373 yds. I did 2 hard sets of 5x100, R:10 sec, going as hard as a could. Felt really good. I've made some significant improvements over the last few weeks and am really happy about that.

B: Off.

R: Off.

W: Abs

1 comment:

Fred Doucette said...

Let me know how the MRI went... I am hoping it's all ok.

Fred